Fastening with vertical T-profile K20
The KeraTwin® K20 facade panels are simply hung in the vertical T-profile K20 with the holding grooves on the reverse side. For mounting the panels, no additional tools are required. The compression spring and removal protection integrated in the T-profile K20 prevents clattering and constraining forces in the case of alternating wind loads and also the easy removal of panels. The position of the panels is secured either by means of profile types adjusted to the joint width or by means of spacers for closed or open vertical joints.
- Facade panel KeraTwin® K20
- Vertical T-profile K20, article 698
- Wall bracket (basic substructure)
- Pay attention to profile butt joint!
- A profile butt joint of the vertical bearing profiles behind a panel is not allowed! See standard technical detail drawings.
Mounting instructions for KeraTwin® K20 – Fastening by means of vertical T-profile K20
The mounting of the substructure must be carried out according to project-specific, static calculation. The general approval Z-33.1-1175 of the construction supervisory authority serves as basis.
- Mount the T-profiles K20 (Art. no. 690, 695, 698) perpendicularly and in a flush way.
- Exactly align the T-profiles K20 horizontally.
- Open vertical joints with T-profile K20 (Art. no. 698) or T-profile K20 (Art. no. 695) with spacer (Art. no. 645).
- Fastening with single-span girder: T-profiles K20 (Art. no. 690, 695, 698)
- Fastening with single-span girder with jib on both sides: T-profile K20 (Art. no. 695); for closed vertical joints, use the plug-in joint profile (Art. no. 647).
- * legally protected
- Profile lengths available:
- Grid 15 cm, 60 cm: 2992 mm · Grid 17,5 cm: 2967 mmGrid 20 cm, 25 cm, 30 cm, 37,5 cm, 50 cm: 2992 mm · Grid 22,5 cm, 32,5 cm: 2917 mmGrid 27,5 cm: 3017 mm · Grid 35 cm, 40 cm: 2792 mm · Grid 55 cm: 3292 mmGrid 45 cm: 2692 mm
- T-profile K20 available for panel grids of
- 15 cm - 17,5 cm - 20 cm - 22,5 cm - 25 cm - 27,5 cm - 30 cm - 32,5 cm - 35 cm - 37,5 cm - 40 cm - 45 cm - 50 cm - 55 cm - 60 cm. Other grids on request.
Important: The use of silicone caoutchoucs must be absolutely avoided, because silicone fluids segregate and effect sticky surfaces on which dirt adheres. Therefore, only use the system components mentioned (foamed pieces, EDPM rubber profile, neoprene rubber washer) and pointing, bonding and sealing materials recommended by us. We will be pleased to inform you in detail. The usual final cleaning after completion of the construction works is still required. A warranty for the system KeraTwin® K20 in the scope of the general approval no. Z-33.1-1175 of the construction supervisory authority only applies if the system components shown on these pages are used.