KeraShape® with vertical laying
Rectangular tubes in various dimensions and colors in unglazed or glazed version can also be vertically installed. For developing individual, project-related fastening proposals, please contact us. Special fastening clamps are available for all standard variants of the ceramic rectangular tubes.
Mounting instructions for KeraShape®
The mounting of the substructure must be carried out according to project-specific, static calculation.
- For horizontal laying, the mounting sets (Art. no. 606, 607) can be used.
- One has to decide whether only base plates with hole and counterbore or also with M5 thread in addition have to be used.
- The “supports for mounting parts” must be fixed in the special pieces by means of polyurethane adhesive.
- For vertical laying, the clamps (Art. no. 685, 686, 687 and 685R, 686R, 687R respectively) can be used.
- The clamps can be fastened with stainless steel screws (Art. no. 659).